Sunday, September 11, 2022

#1 Field Study - 9/13/22

9/13/22 - 6:17

Weather: Cloudy, chance of rain, bits of sunshine, slightly windy
Temperature: Current: 70℉ --- Low: 51℉ --- High: 72℉ 
Length of the day: 7:22am-7:58pm

Today I noticed that the leaves have slowly started to change color on the top but they're barely visible. The temperatures have been getting slightly colder making it start to feel like fall. There were a lot of different birds chirping, there were insects that were making noise (I think mostly cicada's and some crickets). The air smelled like leaves and dirt which I'm assuming were from the decomposing fallen trees. I saw some deer on the way to my study area, it looked like two fawns. One thing that changed is that the "stream" was actually dried up from the last time I've been there, it now is flooded with weeds and other growth around it. Also like I said before the leaves are slowly changing to a less deep color of green into a lighter palish green, the leaves are on the verge of to the point where they're going to change color. I also found an animal hole (I think). 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Panoramas (Same Spot Photos)

September 13, 2022 September 28, 2022 October 13, 2022 October 30, 2022 November 15, 2022 November 29, 2022