10/30/22
Weather: Cloudy, wind(3mph), chance of rain
Temperature: Currently: 61℉ -- Low: 37℉ -- High:63℉
Length of the day: 8:16am-6:39pm
Today it was really nice weather out. The leaves have all basically changed color, not many have decided to fall yet but there is still a fair amount of the ground. My area has become more open it seems like because of the dying plants and the leaves slowly falling off the trees. The corn fields around the area have not been collected yet but it's getting close to harvest time, the stalks are becoming heavy. The area is exploding with color and is very peaceful. There were birds over head of me when I was taking my pictures. I haven't found any deer tracks back there yet but I know they are around.









You are doing an excellent job with this and I like some of your word choices! Any patterns in the color change/leaf fall? Don't forget to include yourself in one of the "same spot" photos.
ReplyDelete