11/15/22
Weather: Snowy, slight wind (7mph)
Temperature: Currently: 32℉ -- Low: 27℉ -- High: 35℉
Length of the day: 7:36am - 5:21pm
Today it was snowing when I took the photos, I believe the second snow fall of this year. It's quite exciting to see the seasons changing, also the fact that the holidays are soon approaching. The snow makes everything around the area seem quiet, there were some birds in the trees playing around above me. Most of the plants around the area has died off, but there is still some stranglers left. I also took a picture of my apple tree in the backyard on my way to my area because there was still some apples hanging on. That was kind of a surprise to me I thought that once frost hit the tree would shed all it's leaves and fruit. That brings up the question of how long does the winterizing period take for most trees and plants and why are some trees late to the game? Walking outside today also made me think how truly divine our God is, creating snowflakes are none are like the same. He's such a detailed creator and you can see that very much so throughout his creation.











Your pics are fantastic! I continue to enjoy your writing as well! Bonus if you describe with your last visit post what it does take (including general time frame) for a tree to "shut down" for winter.
ReplyDelete