Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Field Study #6

 11/29/22

Weather: Cloudy with scattered showers through out the day, and a high wind of 24mph

Temperature: Currently: 55℉ -- Low: 36℉ -- High: 57℉

Length of the day: 7:53am - 5:12pm


Today I'm very sad to say that most of the snow has melted away. From my last visit it looks quite different when covered in snow. But I have noticed that the trees have finally shed most of their leaves and the plants on the ground/leaves are mostly dead plus discolored. With it being so warm I'm wondering if the trees stop their 'winterizing' process or at least does it slow it down? Also how does it take for leaves to usually decompose because I figured that most leaves would be gone, but to my surprise there was still quite a few left. Nature is truly mind blowing, I know I've said this before but with how everything is so detailed is crazy and continually takes my breathe away. We surely have a great creator that takes pride in his creations. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Panoramas (Same Spot Photos)

September 13, 2022 September 28, 2022 October 13, 2022 October 30, 2022 November 15, 2022 November 29, 2022